Herbs of Gold Children’s Immune Care contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support healthy immune system function in children.
- Children’s Immune Care is a delicious strawberry-vanilla tasting chewable tablet, formulated to support immune system health to fight illness in children.
- Children’s Immune Care contains Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu and relieve mild fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Children’s Immune Care contains zinc, vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Children’s Immune Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and is free from artificial flavourings, sweeteners, preservatives and colourings.
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root and rhizome extract 33.3mg|
|derived from dry root and rhizome||200mg|
|Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit extract 7.5mg|
|derived from dry fruit||30mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||60mg|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 100mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||10mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 250IU|
|Zinc gluconate equiv. zinc||2mg|
All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days via Australia Post. You will receive a tracking number and shipment notification once your order is dispatched.
$12 Flat Rate Australia Wide
$20 Flat Rate Australia Wide
On all orders in Australia over $200
We offer quick and easy returns on all unopened products. Simply contact us via email within 7 days of receiving your purchase to receive a full refund, exchange or store credit.
We offer free pick up from our HQ in Seven Hills, NSW. Most orders are ready for pick up on the same day or within 24 hours. Pick up is only available during trading hours and you will receive an email once your order is ready for collection.